Friday, November 4, 2011

Using a Cell Phone while Driving in Utah Law.

COMPARE CELL PHONE LAWS NATIONWIDE






^^^ Click the link and please be prepared to see the tragedy of Utah's lack of law enforcement.


I thought this article was extremely interesting.  I find it sad that Utah's cell phone laws aren't more strict.  I almost witnessed 2 accidents today and both of them included drivers using their cell phones.  Cell phones are dangerous!!



I would love to see a no cell phone rule completely.  There is no argument in the world that will convince me cell phone use on the road is safe.  It's not and I for one will never use my cell phone in the car.

Whew got that off my chest!  We've had a crazy start to the month and once again Casey fires off on all cylinders in the lead.  Aaron has seemed to close a huge policy everyday!! WAY TO GO!!  I'm still catching up, but on the bright side head over to Our Companies page and click on a few of the companies.  The one's that I've finished creating will take you to our other blog where you can learn in depth more about each individual company.  It is a great tool and resource for our customers to learn about the company we placed them with and also for our agents to use as a sales tool.  So far I really think it is successful in creating positive reinforcement for some of our companies which are not well known in Utah.

I can't resist sharing with you some of my family pics taken lately so as I go to bed now, enjoy these lasting memories.





Okay okay, I'll stop tooting my own horn, I just find my family adorable!!

Goodnight, The weekend is coming!! Woo HOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment